The Sunday night guests at the Bell & Jorrocks for the autumn sessions at Frittenden are as follows:
- 29th September – Julie Atkin, accompanied by Gavin Atkin on duet concertina and melodeon. See www.julieandhersqueeze.com
- 27th October – The Stings – the mighty trio of Alan Marshall, Gerry Smith and Steve Taylor
- 24th November – Annie Dearman and Steve Harrison
- 29th December – Peter Collins
- 26th January: Pip Ives
- 23rd February: Malcolm Woods
- 30th March: Adrian O
And of course we have the splendid Harvest Hop barn dance with caller Chris Rose lined up to take place in the Bell & Jorrocks function room on the 23rd November.
And the twice monthly free traditional music restart at Horsmonden on the 25th September, from 8pm. Check out the class tab above to find out more.
Following months TBA!